Michelle Krusiec

"What makes Alice Wu's debut so pleasurable is its easy rhythms, its sly juxtapositions, and its relaxed but funny performances. A generous straight man, Krusiec gives the film emotional heft...."---Slate

Made In Taiwan ETtoday Clip
Friday, August 31, 2007

Thanks to allme. Here's a news broadcast about Made In Taiwan from a Taiwanese news broadcast. This is also a chance for all the international fans to catch a glimpse of the actual Made In Taiwan show.
They were filming during the show that I watched. o_0 A little note: I unknowingly make a brief appearance in this. >_<
Congrats to Michelle for her MIT success!
















Labels:


Posted by Anonymous @ 8/31/2007 09:13:00 AM




2 Comments:

At 31/8/07 23:06, Blogger ling said...

Thank you for sharing!

 
At 1/9/07 08:18, Blogger Arida said...

OH~~~~"TAIWAN NEWS"東森新聞台!!
I saw the NEWS yesterday(Of course in Taiwan.)
I'm so excited when i was seeing that!!(I so proud)...
SO..I'm looking forward to seeing "Made In Taiwan"..

support u Michelle!!~^.^~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home