Michelle Krusiec

"What makes Alice Wu's debut so pleasurable is its easy rhythms, its sly juxtapositions, and its relaxed but funny performances. A generous straight man, Krusiec gives the film emotional heft...."---Slate

2008 Taiwanese International Film Festival
Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am pleased to announce that I will be traveling to Taipei to attend the 2008 Taiwanese International Film Festival. On June 22nd, I will be formally signing on to work with Fame Entertainment, owned and operated by Hong Kong manager Ramy Choi. I am excited about the prospects of working with Ramy who I met in Hong Kong a couple of years ago in conjunction with the film premiere of Saving Face. Please find below an invitation for fans to meet myself and other Fame Artists, also in attendance.

In English:
FAME Universal Entertainment Limited
CORDIALLY INVITES YOU TO JOIN US FOR AN ACTIVITY
WHICH IS CO-ORDINATED WITH
TAIPEI INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
*********************************************
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Sunday June 22, 2008
Venue : Hong Lou Plaza, Ximen Ting, Taipei

In Mandarin:
飛昇國際娛樂有限公司

台北電影節
協辦記者會活動

誠邀閣下來臨

二oo八年 六月廿二日 星期日 下午 二 時 至 三 時

活動地點:台北市西門紅樓廣場
108台北市萬華區成都路10號
(板南線捷運-西門町1號出口)

敬請撥冗出席

Labels:


Posted by Michelle @ 6/12/2008 12:11:00 AM




11 Comments:

At 12/6/08 08:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD

 
At 13/6/08 02:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Michelle! I met you at the Padres/Dodgers baseball game today-I was your bartender,(blond hair, glasses) and I was hoping you were gonna come back for another cocktail...feel free to call me 6197889463, since I don't have a cool website like you! :)

 
At 17/6/08 00:04, Blogger Kristen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 17/6/08 00:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg omg omg!!! I'm a huge fan of yours!I totally adore you! You're actually gonna come toTaipei?!?!?! Is this for real?????? oh no!! cuz i lost ma Saving Face DVD while moving back to Taiwan!!! This means i couldn't get u to sign my DVD!!! Believe it or not,
i've been trying my ass off to find one in Taiwan,
I went to atleast 20 different DVD stores, hoping there's just one
lying on the shelf somewhere, but unfortunatly they don't sell it in
Taiwan anymore...bommer! But still dying to tell you in person
that I'm utterly overwhelmed by how you portait Will so well in the movie, you're an amazing actress in everyway. Congrads on the new movie with Cameron!! Can't wait to see u on Sunday!!

 
At 17/6/08 11:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this is a sign that Michelle will receive more work in Asia.

This is just one small step towards Michelle Krusiec world domination!

Hurray!

 
At 17/6/08 18:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Tis just popped into my head
while i was on my way to work
this morning~
o..oo..okay..
here we go~~~

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why

cuz

Krusiec is comin' to town~
Krusiec is comin' to town~
Krusiec is comin' to town~~~~~~

taaaa da~~~

muahahhahahahhahaha~~~

 
At 17/6/08 23:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kristen, you are so funny
great song for Michelle

 
At 18/6/08 07:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg.... i'm so going to miss out!!
I won't be back to Taipei for another 3 weeks.....How long are you planning on staying at Taipei??

 
At 19/6/08 08:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

很高興你能來台灣

 
At 20/6/08 10:05, Blogger wen mei-chin said...

期待見到妳...

 
At 21/6/08 04:16, Blogger tomatopunch said...

great news for all you guys in taiwan indeed.

hey everyone, i missed this site. we used to talk a lot about saving face here back in '06. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home