Michelle Krusiec

"What makes Alice Wu's debut so pleasurable is its easy rhythms, its sly juxtapositions, and its relaxed but funny performances. A generous straight man, Krusiec gives the film emotional heft...."---Slate

Petition and Lesbian Love
Friday, October 10, 2008

I signed the petition! I felt like I was voting for myself to be president or something. It was fun and easy and I wanted to take a moment to say thank you all who have been shouting out and petitioning. Who knows what comes of these things, but I love what a great supportive community we have here. I am thrilled at all of our international fans and I wanted to make a shout out to all my PI, Malaysian and Singaporean peeps. I know there's more countries to mention, but you guys rock! Far North is on netflix and available on DVD. It opened last night at the Philadelphia Asian American film festival. Upcoming, I'll be making an appearance on Christian Slater's new series, My Own Worst Enemy, so check back for the air date. Next week, I'll be traveling to Colombia, South America to play -- wait for it -- a lesbian doctor on a new series called ----- You'll have to wait for that info! HAHAHAHAH!!! Pucker up ladies. Lesbian love is once again...on the rise.

Labels: ,


Posted by Michelle @ 10/10/2008 04:18:00 PM




2 Comments:

At 23/10/08 20:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle,

I very love your character in Saving Face, you and Lynn are a good actrees.

Why not Alice create new comedy series about Wil and Vivian.

I think it will be work more in L word. And Wil and Vivian can be good characters.

Hope seeing Wil and Vivian relation as soon as.

 
At 16/11/09 05:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this true u're gonna film another woman love ??
er im pretty outdated here..gosh.Well just so u noe.im keeping my eyes *out* on your upcoming work!double love for u only Michelle!
-Sharon-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home