Michelle Krusiec

"What makes Alice Wu's debut so pleasurable is its easy rhythms, its sly juxtapositions, and its relaxed but funny performances. A generous straight man, Krusiec gives the film emotional heft...."---Slate

Proud to be an American
Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I AM SO PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN. THIS IS AN EXCITING NEW TIME IN HISTORY.

THANK YOU AMERICA FOR COMING OUT AND SHOWING YOUR RECOGNITION AND SUPPORT.

I went out last night and screamed my head off on the streets of Los Angeles and almost got arrested. It would have been worth it!!!!

LOVE TO AMERICA,
MICHELLE

Labels:


Posted by Michelle @ 11/05/2008 08:43:00 AM




3 Comments:

At 5/11/08 08:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the first time that an election has gotten me so excited. McCain's concession speech was superb, and Obama's victory speech was life-changing that it brought tears to my eyes.

Unfortunately, this is a bittersweet election for me since Prop 8 (the ban on gay marriage) looks like it's passing.

 
At 6/11/08 07:27, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Very exciting!

Hope all is well.

Tim

 
At 8/11/08 21:26, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Michelle! Not sure if you remember me - it's Katie Burt from Kempsville Jr. (and High)! I went to Italy at the end of our soph year with my family, and we lost touch...i've been trying to find you ever since! So happy to see you're doing well. Would love to talk to you some time. Take care!
- Katie B. (katiedesigns@yahoo.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home