Michelle Krusiec

"What makes Alice Wu's debut so pleasurable is its easy rhythms, its sly juxtapositions, and its relaxed but funny performances. A generous straight man, Krusiec gives the film emotional heft...."---Slate

Happy New Years!
Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY 2009!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful celebration. I ended up staying with
my parents in Los Angeles who are visiting. My Dad is still
recovering from some health issues so I apologize for not making it
out to the DNC event. I had planned to attend and bring my folks with
me for a little 2009 dance on but I couldn't leave my mum and dad at
home on new year's. So, I decided to stay with them. Hope everyone
had a great time at the event and enjoyed the venue. To those of you
who purchased tickets, my sincerest apologies for not being there to
enjoy the celebration. My heartiest thanks for donating to a great
cause.

May 2009 bring you the kind of surprise and delight that makes you
want to sing out and say hallelujah!

Labels:


Posted by Michelle @ 1/01/2009 05:53:00 PM




2 Comments:

At 2/1/09 05:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish you and your family helthy and happy in the new year !

 
At 3/1/09 12:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle I hope that you spend as much time as possible with your parents. Sometimes we take things for granted and we don't realize it until they're gone. :(
I hope the new year brings you joy, success and more roles!

-Duong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home