Michelle Krusiec

"What makes Alice Wu's debut so pleasurable is its easy rhythms, its sly juxtapositions, and its relaxed but funny performances. A generous straight man, Krusiec gives the film emotional heft...."---Slate

TurboJet Horizon Article
Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thanks to phoebe who found this link: http://www.turbojethorizon.com/2009/01/ice-maiden-thaws/

The article is about Michelle's performance in Far North. There's an English button on the upper right hand corner for English fans!

-Duong

PS. Michelle has a little trouble reading Mandarin, so if you make a Shout Out to Michelle, try to translate it into English if possible. She would like to understand what you say to her. :)

I've translated a few Shout Outs here. I have limited Mandarin skills so please forgive me for any inconsistencies.

Lu: 很期待妳的新作 (I'm looking forward to your new works)
Gabriel~Taipei: "lynn chen 最近也有很多新的演出…大家也可以去看看唷!整個她也很適合喜劇~ha"
(Recently, Lynn Chen has many new performances and we can go watch them! She fits into comedies very well.)
tammy "什麼時候能看到你新電影???" (When can I see the new movie?)
Guest "你真棒!好喜欢你哦~~!" (You are great! I like you a lot!)
.J. "加油!愿Michelle开心" (Do your best! Have fun Michelle!)
.J. "我要努力看懂,我很喜欢你,我们会一直支持你的,愿你快乐" (I hope you understand me. I like you and will always support you. I wish for your happiness)

Labels:


Posted by Anonymous @ 3/31/2009 09:22:00 AM




3 Comments:

At 31/3/09 20:44, Blogger a drop of water said...

this link:

http://www.turbojethorizon.com/2009/01/ice-maiden-thaws-2/

the English edition。

 
At 31/3/09 23:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@a drop of water: Thanks.

 
At 1/4/09 02:35, Blogger a drop of water said...

It's my pleasure,ha ha~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home