Michelle Krusiec

"What makes Alice Wu's debut so pleasurable is its easy rhythms, its sly juxtapositions, and its relaxed but funny performances. A generous straight man, Krusiec gives the film emotional heft...."---Slate

Zoom Hunting Premiere Pictures
Monday, April 19, 2010

It was slightly drizzling the night of the premiere so I was a little
freezing in my white jersey grecian draped Casablanca dress! I was
ready for a hot humid Taiwan day, but it was the joy of the premiere
that kept most of us warm. Here I am with the cast and director at
the premiere. If you have a chance to see the film, please check it
out. It is a Taiwanese thriller and since Taiwanese films have seen a
recent boost in production and attendance, I am doing my best to
support new filmmakers like director Cho Li. More photos and reviews
to come. Thanks to the fans who showed up....!

Zoom Hunting Premiere

Zoom Hunting Premiere

Zoom Hunting Premiere

Labels: , ,


Posted by Michelle @ 4/19/2010 09:53:00 AM




1 Comments:

At 22/5/10 17:32, Blogger djkimo said...

Hi Michelle.....

I'll be doing interviews on You Talk Hollywood and any pointers on not what to say when interviewing : )

KEENU

 

Post a Comment

<< Home